Upgrade to next larger size for $20
- It's Wise To Oversize!
The Solaxx SafeDip 6-in-1 Electronic Water Chemistry Tester is a user-friendly testing device that measures the six most frequently changing water chemistry levels: pH levels, free chlorine, salinity, TDS, ORP, and pool water temperature. Suitable for swimming pools, hot tubs, and spas, this digital tester offers a large easy-to-read LCD display, simple push-button operation, and commercial-grade sensor technology - that means it works quickly and you can be sure it is accurate. It is powered by 2x AAA batteries (not included), which are easy to replace.
The Solaxx SafeDip is durable, safe and accurate for both pool owners and pool professionals. This SafeDip contains a built-in sample cup which allows one to retrieve a water sample, re-attach the cup and test. Its water-resistant housing and a probe protector keeps the sensor electrodes safe when in storage and while taking readings. Best of all, there are no drops, color matching, nor strips to bother with. This tester gives you results in seconds for the chemistry levels you need to know, with only one simple test. The SafeDip also saves your previous chemistry measurement, so you can compare and be sure your pool water readings are consistently in proper balance.
Solaxx’s SafeDip digital water chemistry tester is the cost-effective and smart choice to read your pool water sample without a trip to the store and without having to manually interpret colors in complicated chemical tests. Over and over again, it will help you maintain your swimming pool with crystal clear water.
Select a row below to filter reviews.
· LCD Display
· Quick Probe replacement
· Memory for comparing your previous readings
· Operating range 41-22 degreesF ( 5-50 degrees C), 0-999mV(ORP) 1-80mS (Conductivity)
· Replaceable pH Sensor. Resolution:0.1 pH
· Includes pH 7.0 Buffer Packet (for calibration)
· 1 point pH calibration using 7.00pH standard buffer
· Automatic temperature compensation for pH and conductivity.
· Temperature sensor. Resolution: 1 degree C; Accuracy: +-5%
· Selectable Celsius or Fahrenheit readings
· ORP Sensor. Resolution: 1mV; Accuracy +-20mV (500-800mV)
· TDS and SALT. Resolution; 100 ppm; Accuracy +-20% (200-5000ppm)
· Runs on (2) AAA batteries (not included)
· No need to match any colors that reagents require
· Measures Temperature, pH, Salt, TDS, ORP, and Chlorine
· Can be used on multiple types of water
· Dimension s: 11”H x 6’’W x 1.5’’D
What you need to know in 60 seconds!